Defining Alphabet Soup Of Real Estate Pros

Posted on: July 24, 2006 Posted by: Real Estate We Blog Comments: 0

Defining Alphabet Soup Of Real Estate Pros

Curious what those initials stand for on some real estate agents business cards? Consumers should know the difference between professional designations and real estate license levels. The top three professional designations according to industry sources are the Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), and the Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI). Real estate license levels vary by state law. Broker and salesperson are typically the two levels of real estate licensure. Most states have a renewal period where licensees meet mandatory continuing education requirements.
Read full article >>

Posted on Monday, June 26th, 2006. Filed under: Real Estate Misc, Real Estate Investing

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Rate This Post – Vote Now!